Jointly launched by the Hainan International Business Council and assurance, tax, and consulting services provider PwC, the investment guide introduces the overall investment environment of Hainan FTP in terms of investment policies, opportunities, investment regions, and business promotion agencies.
Sixty Key Policies for Foreign Investments
31. Remove restrictions on overseas ship and aircraft financing.
32. Decentralize the registration management of foreign debts issued by enterprises to Hainan.
33. Expand the scope of cross-border asset transfer.
34. Prioritize the support of listing Chinese enterprises overseas.
35. Allow enterprises listed overseas to handle foreign exchange registration directly at banks.
36. Establish Hainan International Intellectual Property Rights Exchange.
37. Support overseas securities, funds, and futures institutions to set up wholly-owned or jointly- owned institutes in Hainan.
38. Support the establishment of property insurance, life insurance and reinsurance companies, mutual insurance organizations and self-insurance companies.
39. Support to develop cross-border medical insurance products in cooperation with overseas institutions.
40. Support the construction of trading venues for international energy, shipping, property rights and equity stakes.