Jointly launched by the Hainan International Business Council and assurance, tax, and consulting services provider PwC, the investment guide introduces the overall investment environment of Hainan FTP in terms of investment policies, opportunities, investment regions, and business promotion agencies.
Sixty Key Policies for Foreign Investments
11. Products originating from Hainan, including output products whose added value exceeds 30 percent after the domestic processing of imported intermediary products, are exempt from taxes when entering the rest of China.
12. Allow flights in and out of Hainan to refuel with bonded aviation fuel.
13. Export tax rebates on domestically built ships that are registered at Yangpu Port of China and engaged in international transport.
14. Allow ships (those engaged in domestic and foreign trade) that transit at Yangpu Port of China to refuel with bonded oil.
15. Build Yangpu Port of China into an international port of registry.
16. Adopt a trial policy of tax rebates at the port of departure on goods that use Yangpu Port of China as a transit port for the final departure from China.
17. Adopt an import & export management system featuring ‘free flow through the first line and efficient control at the second line’ in Yangpu Bonded Port Area and other qualified zones.
18. Allow overseas high-level universities and vocational colleges specialized in science, engineering, agriculture and medicine to open branch schools independently in Hainan.
19. Build Hainan into a pacesetting island international-oriented education.
20. Establish a multi-functional free trade account system.